Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Let's Be Merry

Welcome to our newest challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas. Our challenge runs for two weeks and our theme is SPARKLE. Sparkle and Christmas cards seem to go hand in hand. I'm using one of our sponsor's images, Christmas Mermaid from Sami Stamps. There's lots of sparkle here...I used Stickles on the trim of her hat and suit. The actual hat itself and body of the mermaid I used my clear Wink of Stella. Wish you could see this in real life, the sparkle really is awesome. Join us at Holly Jolly Christmas and show off your sparkly goodness.

I want to add this card to the "GLITTER" challenge going on at the Sami Stamps Blog.
 

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Great coloring Lou.

Unknown said...

Absolutely cute! I love the way you colored her mermaid tail.

Sami Stamps is currently having challenge: Sami Stamps Challenge #21: Add a Touch of Glitter.

http://www.samistamp.blogspot.com/2015/01/sami-stamps-challenge-21.html

Your project qualifies perfectly if you would like to enter!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Love how you colored the image and your CAS design!
Thank you for joining our Add a Touch of Glitter Challenge at Sami Stamps.
If you are on FB I hope you come on over and join our FB Group … https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/
Ruza ~ SS-Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Grandma Bonnie said...

Lovely card, one of my favorite Sami Stamps images. Thank you for entering our challenge. Please stop by as a new challenge starts on friday!

Grandma Bonnie
SS DT co-ordinator