Saturday, January 18, 2014

Winter Wishes

Well my wish for winter is...that it would go away!!!!!! Last evening we had a "downpour" of snow, dropping 2 inches in a short period of time. Hubby just happened to be looking out the living room window and watched a car almost hit our mailbox!! People simply do not slow down on our street!!!

Now the crazy thing about winter is it brings out the adorable snowman images that I absolutely love. Here's one of them, a set from Doodle Pantry called Snowman Scenes. Yes it's the color image and yes, that's the digital paper also included in this set. Maybe I'll send this off to my niece and her hubby who live in Florida!! They'll get a kick out of it I'm sure.

Some challenges I'd like to submit this to include:
Digi Haven - Baby it's Cold Outside
Delightful Challenges - Brrr!
Cuttin' & Stampin' - Winter

4 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Linda, I love this snowman scene! We've had cold weather but no snow yet! It is beautiful and tends to slow things down a bit when we get snow especially since we aren't equipped with many snowplows! Love your digital paper too from Doodle Pantry. I always love their images!
Hugs, Judi

Chris Hanselman said...

Lovely card. Cute snowmen. Thanks for joining our BRRR Anything Winter Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
Design Team
Delightful Challenge

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOL!!! My poor friend! I am so sorry to hear that you are still experiencing icky weather. It is around 60 here today and I am enjoying the mess out of it. I sat on the deck a while and the sun was so hot it burned my leg through my yoga pants. These adorable little snow people wouldn't make it a few hours here today... Wednesday is going to be a different story though. IT is going to get cold again for a bit. ICK!!!
This card is just too too sweet.
Sending smiles

Jackie said...

What a darling card, these snowman just make me smile! Thank you for joining us this week at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Digital Delights Delightful Challenge DT