Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Merry Christmas to You

How would you like to keep on working on your supply of Christmas cards? Well you can! Simply join us each week at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges and you'll be well on your way! This week our theme is a color challenge -- blue and silver. Our sponsor is Fred She Said where my adorable Little Fat Santa image is from. Yep, I used the color image...surprised?!! I had scraps of this blue and silver dp on my desk from previous projects so I put them to use here, running the layer thru the Big Shot with an embossing folder for fun. The silver brads finish it off. Simple yet fun!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! I love embossing!!!

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great job on your card. love that image, and the way you embossed the background. Love the paper too.
Cindy