Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ho Ho Ho

Okay, now that the crazy holidays are over and Phillip's back at college, I'm enjoying getting into my craft room to create. I'm so excited to be on the Design Team at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges...I'll get a head start on my cards for next Christmas!!! This week our challenge is to use ribbon and/or lace on your holiday card. Our sponsor, the wonderful Bugaboo Stamps. My card uses the adorable Candy Cane Bells - Ho Ho Ho. Yes, I know, candy canes are usually red and white. I love using unexpected colors...but purple, my least favorite color??? Crazy, I know. My ribbon has a bit of sparkle in it, perfect with the silver brads. Do join us this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge

3 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Linda! I like the purple. You are right, quite unexpected. I like the embossing and the brads. Nice card! I've been trying to get moving on Christmas too. I was 15 cards short when I went to write them out in 2013. So that's a new year's resolution for me. LOL!

Joey said...

Linda this is beautiful, so clean and the embossing is a perfect fit. Joey xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Love this!! Wonderful embossing and love the purple and white colour scheme!
hugs
Glenda