Friday, January 17, 2014

Shaped Card and Tags

 I forgot to show you two more creations I've submitted to the guest DT challenges going on over at Stamp TV. Believe me when I say they have pulled me out of my comfort zone on these! First up is a shaped card. I went with a star shape and a Gina K Designs set that I actually won called Lots of Lines. The little heart die cut that I covered in Stickles provided that little bit of pop I needed without sending it over the edge.

Next challenge was a set of tags. Me, make tags??!!!!! I searched around my forever mess of crafty goodness and found a tag die. And the stamp set I used is called Lighthearted Wishes. For some reason I wanted to do paper piecing...crazy yet such fun results. Of course my glossy accents didn't want to behave when I was applying it to the light bulb's heart, but I stuck with it and got it to work! Yes, these too were fun to make!! Now the fourth and final challenge is right up my alley...a sketch!

No comments: