Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hot Stuff

Snow, snow go away...and don't come back!!! My little chant doesn't seem to be working as we got more snow last evening which only means one thing...more shoveling needs done!!! Hubby and I tag teamed it last night, he did the driveway and sidewalks while I did the deck. I have my bird feeders hanging off my deck, so I always try to clear a path so I can get to them. A path turns into clearing off the whole thing! I actually had a hard time opening the door to go out onto the deck, the snow was that high!! Now you know why I'm tired of snow!

Enough ranting, let me share with you my card for the Sketch N Stash challenge. They provide a sketch to follow every 2 weeks and you must use your new or neglected stash. I haven't inked up this rubber stamp in quite some time, Caution Contents are Hot (large size) by Fresh Brewed Designs. I also pulled out a monthly subscription kit from Taylored Expressions. Time to use these up!! After all, I should used 'em up before getting more, right?!!!  The sentiment is also from Fresh Brewed Designs, part of the She Loves Lattes rubber stamp set released last month. Thanks for stopping by, it's time I hit the shower.
   

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

gorgeous!

Sarah-Jane said...

Fab card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Julie said...

Great card - love the image and papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash, hugs Juliexx