Friday, February 1, 2013

Doodle Pantry Release

 It's the first of February (wait, when did that happen?!!) so I get to share the show off the release at Doodle Pantry -- well, two cards at least. That means you'll want to check out the whole release HERE at the store. My first card is Baseball Birdie. Is he not the cutest?!!! Being a sport fanatic, I think he's adorable!! I'll have to do the outline version in my team's colors and put a # on his jersey for my favorite player. 

Every month at release time, Laurie colorizes some older sets. This one is Swimming Mallard. I instantly knew I would make my Father's Day cards with this image -- one down, one to go. I used one of the digital papers in the set too - I love blues and browns for masculine cards.

Our Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge will be up and running starting at 12noon at the Doodle Pantry Blog. Make a project using a Doodle Pantry image and you will receive a digi set free - I don't want to ruin the surprise on what that set is, but I know you won't be disappointed!!  

9 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love your take on Baseball Birdie, love the reds you used. I am going to have to see what I can do with the black outline version too, but Laurie makes it so easy to create with her colored versions.Great job.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautful! Love how you combined the image and paper. Fantastic Father's Day card. Have a great weekend, Linda!

Debbie said...

These are both fantastic!! Love that birdie! Wow, you are really on the ball for Father's Day!!

Donna said...

Adorable cards! I just love both of them. Great layouts! You are way ahead for Father's Day or is that the next OWH deadline! Have a wonderful weekend!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love these cards and the little birdie baseball player is a winner for sure!!

Unknown said...

Baseball birdie is absolutely adorable! I love the red background. The Swimming Mallard card is perfect for Father's Day! Great job with the new releases!

Barb said...

Beautiful cards, Linda!!! I love the layout you did with Birdie and the mallard is a perfect masculine card!! You always do such beautiful work!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love both of your creations... The Father's Day card is so perfect!
Hugs,
Georgia

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the CAS of both, it shows off the images so nicely!