Monday, February 11, 2013

Caroling Friends

I wanted to do a quick post and show you my February Christmas cards for the Christmas challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. I've set my goal to 4 per month - more manageable than the 10 I've tried to do each month in previous years. The theme for February was a fun outdoor winter activity, so I picked going Christmas caroling. I remember as a girl our youth fellowship group would go every year, ending up at someone's house for hot chocolate and cookies. I must confess, as much fun as I had going out caroling, the treats at the end were my favorite part! I used a Doodle Pantry set called Caroling Friends - the color version of course! Keeping it clean and simple so it mails easily.

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Ooooh I do love that image and love the chevron paper you used. Fabulous card!

Dawn Frost said...

I need to do at least 4 Christmas cards a month too! I love these Christmas friends; great stitching, fantastic card!