Monday, June 25, 2012

Seems a Little Sketchy Sweetie


Yes, I know it's Monday, but that's a good thing today, because it's time for a new challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy. We've got another wonderful sketch for you to put your spin on it. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Whoopsi Daisy. I had fun creating with this darling image, holding her bouquet of hand picked flowers no doubt!! I used some Basic Grey paper (Perhaps) and kept the colors soft. I hope you can join us, you have two weeks to do so. Now enjoy your week.

4 comments:

VanessaB said...

such a sweet card. :)

Pryn said...

Fabulous card, Linda! Love the soft, feminine colors you chose....they highlight your beautifully colored image perfectly :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog during The Outlawz celebration :) I hope to see you in the party challenges ;) Hugs!

Glenda Atkins said...

Your card is beautiful and what a darling image so feminine and sweet, fab colouring!Love your take on the sketch!
glendaxx

Sandy Trefger said...

This little digi was so fun to color! And I love what you did with it. Adorable card! ~ Sandy, SALS Design Team