Sunday, June 10, 2012

Floating By

I've slacked off making cards to send to my nieces, so I decided to get a round of 'em made so Aunt Linda can say hello. This one uses the sweet Doodle Pantry set Balloon Ants Color. As you can see, these guys come in lots of fun colors, so I just may make a few more of these to send to other family and friends. I followed the sketch over at The Outlawz Challenges 'cause I love sketches! And it's a quick and easy one to create a card with too!

Don't forget about the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge going on the Doodle Pantry blog. Read all about it HERE. And check out the sweet set you get free called Kite Ants just for playing along using a Doodle Pantry image. Those ants not only float on a balloon, they also fly kites! They are so mischievous!!!

 It's really warm here already, maybe I'll get some housework done then sit and look thru my new Stampin' Up catalog. I'll be getting the new In Colors for sure, not sure what else after that! Thanks for stopping by.

I wanted to edit this post to add that this card was featured today at The Outlawz Challenges!!! How fun!!

9 comments:

Sheryl said...

Oh my gosh! This is so very sweet!
I love the image! Beautiful card!
I hope that your having a great day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love anything with rick rack - this card is so adorable!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card Linda, I love your colour palette for this one.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fabulous and love your stitching.....those ants always make me smile!

Dawn Frost said...

Fantastic stitching Linda, love the image and layout!

AllisonG said...

This set is perfect for the sketch! This is one of my favorite sets because it's cute and makes such quick cards when you use the pre-colored image with the digi papers. Great job! I'm sure your nieces will enjoy receiving such cute mail.

Barb said...

How cute is this!! the perfect card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations on being featured on Outlawz. I love this super fun card!

Kathy W. said...

Oh wow..I love this in yellow! Great sketch too :)