Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Day to Celebrate

A quick post, it's time for bed, but I couldn't wait to show you this card I made for one of the challenges over at The Outlawz Challenges. They are having a party this week filled with games, challenges, and prizes. This challenge theme is Your Country, and nothin' says the good ole USA like fireworks on the 4th of July. I used a Doodle Pantry image, Fireworks Birdie Color. You know me and my colored digis, I LOVE 'EM!! This set even comes with digital paper. I didn't use it here but instead grabbed a piece of scrap from my pile. Thanks for stopping and good night.

10 comments:

Marsha said...

Really cute. And yes, I too love the pre-colored digital images - so fun to make quick, cute cards like this one.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Adorable, Linda! I just love those pre colored images! But I mostly love the bright cheery festive look of your card!
Hugs, Judi

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Linda!! Thank you for joining in our 2000 Member Celebration and good luck!

Regina Hardy said...

Love the cute image watching the fireworks. Perfect card for this challenge.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous Linda! Love the wonderful colors and great layout.

Kathy W. said...

Great 4th of July card! I love this image.

Elizabeth Hart said...

I just love this bird and the fireworks - cute layout too!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is terrific, Linda. Gorgeous design and coloring.
Thanks for playing at The Outlawz 2000 Member party. Did you hear that we are extending the party for another week? That means more time to complete the challenges. Not only that, but a SCACD $50.00 Gift Certificate is going to the member who enters the most challenges. Happy partying. :)
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card Linda love the layout. I think the ribbon placement makes the ribbon look like an extension of the birds perch! Neat!

Dawn Frost said...

I just love the colours and layout of this card, very nice!