Saturday, June 23, 2012

Masculine CAS

Thank goodness this is for a CAS challenge because I got it done in the nick of time. Every Sunday at The Outlawz Challenges is the CAS challenge and this week the theme was masculine. I pulled out some stamps by Avocado Arts called Let's Catch Up and Sweet Treat Sweetie. The sad part is some of these stamps are seeing ink for the very first time!! I'm also using one of the OWH sketches, #3. I love their sketches for their clean and easy style. Perfect for this type of challenge.

I'm off to lie down again, I've been not feeling well...again! YUCK!! A summer cold is the worst and tough to kick. It's actually kicking me and hard. Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OOOH NO!!!! you need to load up on Vit C and get rid of this cold!!! You have places to go and you are not allowed to take that cold with you!!! :))

Your card is ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE the layout and the CAS Style. I know a little girl who is obsessed with mustaches (? new fad somehow ?) and she would love this card!!! I might have to get you to stamp me about 10 of these so I can make her a card set :))

Have a great night / rest of the weekend my friend!

HUGS!
Heather

Patti P. said...

Linda, so sorry you are under the weather...no fun anytime!
I love the card, a perfect CAS card.
Hope you feel better soon, rest up!!
hugs...

Pryn said...

FABULOUS card, Linda! I love, love, love it!! We are so blessed to have you join us in the CAS Challenge at The Outlawz :) I hope to see a lot more of your amazing talents! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Hugs!