Thursday, March 8, 2012

Friends and Chocolate

So, what do you think of our photo this week at Paper Lovin' Gals? I found it very challenging and I'll explain why...



What inspired me with the pic were the colors and the actual strips. Well, if you're like most people, I bet you counted four strips...obviously I'm either very tired or very poor at math because I ended up with only three!!!! I do need a friend with chocolate to get me through till tomorrow when I'm leavin' on a jet plane to go to that magical place called Disney World. I hope to get all my cards done and scheduled to post while I'm gone, hence the stress!! I live in my own fantasyland, don't I?!! Well be sure and play along with us and show us what inspires you with our photo at Paper Lovin' Gals.



5 comments:

Stacy said...

Hahahah I had to scroll back up and count! I am very tired it is 2:40 am and I can't sleep again. I love people like you who post in the wee hours so I have something to do :D
Love your card, very CAS! Love the black and white contrast with the pops of color!
Have a safe trip!

Glenda Atkins said...

Happy holidays in Disney world, enjoy!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's called an optical illusions...lol I love the CAS factor. A great universal card. Have a wonderful time...know you are leaving your computer good-bye and putting on your mouse ears.

Michele said...

Ha ha. Linda you are just a gem for even getting the card posted! Either way, I love your CAS card. I counted 4 strips too... but... there are only 3 colors. So you can look at it that way. Did I make you feel better?
Michele F.

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Love the sentiment! Cute card Linda.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz