Friday, March 16, 2012

Clearly Inspired Challenge

Hello and welcome to another installment of the Clearly Inspired Challenge here at Clear Dollar Stamps. For the next two weeks, we challenge you to use scripture on your project. On my card I used the clear stamp set Christian Friendship for my scripture sentiment and the main image is a digital image called River Glorious Color. I know, I know, shockers here, but I didn't use any designer paper on my card!! GASP!! I really wanted the image and sentiment to be front and center. I hope you can join us for our new challenge.

I typed my post Thursday evening during lots of thunder and lightning and have it scheduled to post Friday. Fingers crossed that it will all work out.

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

so gorgeous. the shading on your water- awesome. wonderful card :)

Glenda Atkins said...

A fabulous card,love the fresh colours and the wonderful countryside image. Terrific colouring!

Cassie said...

It's so gorgeous, Linda! Such a beautiful scene :D