Monday, March 26, 2012

Color Challenge at Bugaboo

I can't believe how long it's been since I played in a Bugaboo challenge! Going thru withdrawal!!! Well this week at their challenge blog, Catch the Bug, they're having a wonderful color challenge.



Here's my card, using the image Garden Cat - Water Can. I had my card stock out to go with the challenge then started scouring thru my scraps for what I had that might work. Hard to say if it does work, but it sure was fun trying! The past two days have been busy with "stuff" and I haven't been in my stamp room, so it sure felt good to create. Hopefully I'll be able to create more tomorrow.



4 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the colours and the design, wonderful card. Hope you have good luck in the Bugaboo challenge,they are fun aren't they:O)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is wonderful. If I put those papers together, it would look terrible. You did it and I LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Catch the Bug this week.

Joy said...

how cute, thanks for playing with the bugaboo color challenge this week! JOY DT

Jen Leeflang said...

I love all the different papers!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Bugaboo's Colour Challenge on Catch the Bug. Good luck in the draw!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT