Saturday, October 22, 2011

S'More Bears

There's nothing like making s'mores over a campfire on a cool autumn evening. I've tried making them in the microwave and they just don't measure up. Isn't this digi adorable?!! It was just released this month at Clear Dollar Stamps and you can find it HERE. I loved the sketch over at Come and Get it Challenges, so hopefully I will get this submitted before it closes!!!

I might be out of action next week. I will have some posts scheduled though. I am heading to my parents', Mom is having a knee replacement and Dad is early Alzheimer's. I'll be busy taking care of them but plan on taking lots of stamps and images to color!! I can dream, can't I?! I went phone shopping the other day and came home with a Smartphone so I can have a mobile hotspot to connect to the internet with my laptop. We'll see how that works as hubby is the computer whiz and will be busy himself with work and the boys! Like I said, I may be out of action!!

4 comments:

Judie said...

This is really cute, love S'Mores don't you lol, great colors. Good work.

Judie

* Shell B.* said...

Awesome job on your card! love the images!

Thanks for joining us for the Challenge at CGI, hope to see you back soon!

Shell~Alaska♥

Stacy said...

This turned out gorgeous! I just love the lace behind the ribbon and all your beautiful stitching! That sentiment is wonderful!

VanessaB said...

wow! no... WOW! to your coloring of that image! it's a beautiful piece of art! love the card design, too, and cute saying :) very well done!