Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Digis at Clear Dollar Stamps

It's digi release day at Clear Dollar Stamps, and I couldn't be more excited to show them off to you! What a fabulous release!!! Check 'em all out HERE on Lori's blog. This first card is from the set Autumn Critters Color. I even used one of the digital papers included in this set.
Here's another set already colored up called Christmas Cuties Color. Once again, I used one of the digi papers included. I love these sets that not only are colored but also include paper. Talk about coordination without the need to search for designer papers!
Now I had to show you this one, January Flower of the Month, to prove that I will put marker to card stock when I need to!!!!! The sentiment is from the stamp set Assemble Together. Wanted to keep this one clean and simple, but still had to hit that sewing machine, didn't I!!!

Be sure and check out all the other samples created by the very talented Digital Design Team. You can see it all on Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp. Now come back tomorrow, we are having our CDS monthly blog hop. You are going to be amazed by what you see! And by leaving lots of comments, you get a chance at a very sweet prize! See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Linda your card with the stockings really caught my eye on the Clearly iStamp blog, LOVE IT!

Each of your cards for the new release are fabulous but that's my favorite :)

Maria Matter said...

these are fabulous Linda!!
that squirrel card 'cracks' me up...from one nut to a nut-ter! too fun!
enjoy your wknd!
hugs & blessings

Sharon Basel said...

This is lovely Linda. The textures are terrific and so beautifully put together with the stitching.

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty!