Monday, October 10, 2011

Peace on Earth

What wonderful colors we have for you to work with at Picture Perfect Creations!!!! Of course they made me sweat for a moment because of that purple!!! I have to learn to embrace the purples!!
And here it is, a Christmas card using Wisteria wonder, Crumb cake and Early espresso. Just what you were thinking, perfect colors for a Christmas card!!!!! Anyway, I followed the tutorial for making this tree that I found HERE (thanks Jan). Very fun to make! Now it's your turn to have some fun and make something with these colors. Be sure and post it HERE for all to see.

7 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Linda!
This is just stunning!!!
I love the fold and your papers. It reminds me of a wintery grey evening as the night starts falling and everything is calm and peaceful.
Beautiful work.

Michele said...

I'm lovin' that tree!! And yes of course... what wonderful Christmas colors!!! Thanks for the link to the tutorial.. I just might check that out. Fabulous card Linda!!

Faye said...

Oooh folds scare me, so I think this is super. xx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Linda I love your card, you did a great job with the tree :) and those colors are fabulous together too, I might have to play along too :) Hugs, Jan

Leanne said...

See another great card, I would have never thought of doing it as a Christmas one...way to go girl...love it...!TFS!

Lori Turner said...

Wow, Linda! This is so nice :) I love the tree done with pattern paper - and in these colors - TOO COOL! WTG!

Tamie said...

Oh man Linda to you know how to make a tree and with awesome pattern paper. Love it that you had the inspiration for a Christmas card too! Will you let me know how to make it? I am completely admiring our creative minds. Have a fabulous day!!! You just make me smile thanks. Oh and way to use the fabby colors this week.