Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Fruitful Fall

At the time this post goes live, I will have been at my parents for several days. Mom is having a knee replacement and Dad is early Alzhiemers so I will be helping them both out. They don't own a computer (GASP) so I bought a smartphone so I can have a mobile hotspot...hopefully I can get it to work. So if you don't hear from me in awhile, you'll know I didn't!!!!
Here is Arlana's super fun sketch for this week. Play along, you'll be glad you did...

Especially now that you see Bugaboo Stamps is our sponsor!! The grand prize winner will receive 7 FREE DIGIS!! How fabulous is that!!!

I had so much fun using the digital image Bobblehead Thanksgiving Indian Boy. I paired him up with some scraps I pulled out of my scrap bin. My goal is to make a dent in that box filled with scraps!!!! Not anywhere close to that yet. Now I hope to see you playing along with our sketch challenge this week, you'll have a blast!

10 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, Happy Hump Day!!! Loving your card this week with this sweet little image and perfect design papers to match. Thanks for such a great post this week. Hope all is well with you and your family. Take care and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Marvelous job on this Bugaboo boy and I dare say I love your paper choices. The sketch was so much fun and easy to work with...totally enjoyed it.

mulberry station said...

And boy do the scraps start piling up. I have a bunch too. I don't think one can ever make a dent in the pile. I hope all goes well for your mom. Enjoy the time you have with them. What a great post this week. I loved it. We have a girl at work that always goes around on Wednesday and yells, "It's hump day!!!" So, when I read your post, I busted up laughing. I love your card. It is so great to be able to use up scraps. Hope all goes well for you.
Hugs, Nancy

Jeannie said...

Such a cute little indian all dressed up and ready for Thanksgiving! Super Sweet!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

melody said...

awww...isn't he cute!
awesome card linda! love the browns and plaid..so yummy! and great take on the sketch!

Genevieve said...

Hi Linda! Loved your post this week. Hope your mums surgery went well. Another cracking card this week, I love the sweet wee image, it's beautifully coloured.

Tc
Genevieve

Patti P. said...

Linda, I have been away on vacation and no internet either...thanks for the post this week and praying your parents are getting on fine. I know it is a hard recovery with the knee and as to your Father, we are full time caregivers for Rick's mom who has it and is now bedfast. Lots of work and responsibility for you, I will keep you in my thoughts. Love the colorful headdress on your boy and great find on those scraps, just perfect. Hope to hear from you soon!
Patti

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda! Wow...this is just tooo sweet - I love the bright apples and that sentiment is BANG ON!! Super!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Absolutely adorable Linda, makes me start humming that old song about 10 little Indians - Your coloring and papers make such a sweet card!

Arlana 11426 said...

This card had thanksgiving all over it. I loved the fall feel of your card. Really get me in the mood for Thanksgiving. HUGS Arlana