Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What, A Sketch Challenge??!!

Hard to believe I'm going with a sketch challenge!!! HaHa!! I found this awesome one over at Diva Coffee Break Designs.

And here's my card using that sketch and a lovely colored digi from Clear Dollar Stamps called Floral Cross Color. I also used the digital paper that's in that set.


Now I must share my scary news. All the pain I've been having in my leg since my knee surgery has now been confirmed to be a blood clot. I have to give myself shots in the belly as well as take a pill to thin my blood. So it was not the best of days for me today! Hugs and prayers are welcome!!!!!



3 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful card! I am praying healing prayers for you! Please take care!

Stamper in TRAINing said...

Very nice card and I'm glad for the sketch. we can always use more of those.
Hugs and prayers coming your way. I've had SEVEN blood clots and have been on bld thinners for years. All the best to you.

Kathie said...

OMG not feeling the best mate. Sorry to hear about your knee I've been so wrapped up getting the posting done for SSW and I've been slack on fellow team mates blogs.
The injections in the Belly isn't the best hope you have a little bit on fat on there to help you out. Get better soon.

Hugs always
Kathie
xox