Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer Fun Blog Hop at Fresh Brewed Designs

Partying and laughing in the sun
Waves rise and crash as the children run.
Girls in bikinis, a lemonade stand,
Wiggling our toes in the sand.

Summer is most fun; you'll see,
We get to play and be carefree.
Dreaming of mermaids and magical things,
We close our eyes as the ocean sings.

Sand, sun, ocean, fun;
Thank goodness Summer has just begun!

Aloha!!! Welcome to the Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Hop! I am your first stop on the hop, so I hope you are sitting there with your favorite flavor of coffee because you are going to like what you see!

We are getting a head start on SUMMER FUN here at Fresh Brewed Designs! This hop will be featuring the new summer themed Rubber Stamps just released to the shop. Heather has created 8 super sassy, sweet and fun beach themed rubber stamps that are a must for all of your summer crafting needs! But no, she did not stop there! She has created 5 adorable summer themed digis. Join us in welcoming Baby Ellie, Baby Elvis, Daisy and Scooter Elephant to the FBD family.

I know that all of these things bring the cuteness meter to the tippy top, but we are taking it one step further. Heather has added beautiful, shimmery, fun and AWESOME Creative Inspirations Paints to her shop!!! YES!!! These paints are amazing! You can find three colors in her shop: Tickled Pink (the perfect summer pink!) Aquamarine (Beautiful bright ocean blue) and Fairy Dust (a MUST HAVE because it goes with EVERYTHING!!!)

Along the hop you will see many of these items, so sit back and be prepared for all the complete cuteness that awaits you. Be sure and comment along the way on everybody's blog. Also, when you done hopping, get stamping, because this SUMMER FUN themed blog hop is also the prize challenge for the month of May at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

For this release, I created with the new digital stamp Daisy Sunbathing. Is she not a cutie??!! I had to keep on using my new Stella Rose paper pack by My Mind's Eye because it is simply fabulous. Okay, now I really am ready for summer!!! We vacation every summer at the beaches of the Outer Banks, North Carolina, and this summer is no exception!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope that you are getting ready to break out your coconut bikini top, the self tanner and throw yourself a beach party! With the weather being as crazy as it has been, you deserve it ;)!!!

From here you will surf on over to Kelly 's blog.

Here is the hop order for you if you wipe-out along the way :)

Linda (you are here)
Kelly
Carolyn
Stacie
Lawren
Rhonda
Jeanette
Stacy
Heather

16 comments:

VanessaB said...

What a DARLING card- love that beach bum elephant. great color scheme :)

Sharon Huffman said...

Love the card!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

You always seem to pick the PERFECT papers for your projects!!
This is so happy and cheerful! I love her little sandcastle... and the fact that she can build and sun-bathe at the same time... CUTE-ness!! (-:
Great job, Linda!

Stacie

Sara said...

Beautiful Creation! I love the new elephant line! Have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara

NanaConnie said...

Daisy Sunbathing is just too, too darling! Love the coloring you did on her, and your colors really make me think "summer"! Love this to pieces. :-)

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card! I love the little clip.

Jen

Stacy said...

Oh she is adorable! I haven't seen this one! Beauriful papers and layout and I just adore how you used the clip to hold the sentiment!

Stacy Morgan said...

Hee hee Totally cute Linda.

Gale said...

Too cute! Great choice of papers for this card.

nessy said...

just hopped on over to say congrats on your 100th sketch!
what a sweet card ~ love the beach loving nelly!
vanessa xx

bumblebee creations said...

I love this card Jeanette!! And yes, the papers are perfect for it!! Awesome!

bumblebee creations said...

OH YIKES, forgot who's card I was commenting on--sorry I said Jeanette when really it is LINDA!! Your card is awesome LINDA!!

sammi said...

Fabulous card! Love the layout!

Angie said...

Super cute card! Love that cute little elephant!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I just love that image. TFS.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I know I am soo super late commenting on this ADORABLE Sweetheart of a card. Forgive me. I had every intention of commenting Saturday after the hop was through, but things popped up.

I have been through the hop a few times checking comments and things. Every time I see your card something new catches my eye. You have such great attn to detail. I LOVE the pearls and stitching. and I LOVE the little metal embellie (the clip?) not sure what it is called, hahaha!) The colors are beautiful and make me think of a nice, relaxing, calm day at the beach.

Thank you for all you do. Many hugs!!!