Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sweet Sketch!!

Please scroll down to see my Fresh Brewed Designs card and challenge.

I took a break last week and missed all of you terribly. I feel like I am finally on the mend from my knee surgery and blood clot complication! So I am all smiles as I share the Sweet Sketch Wednesday with you. I love it! Does it look familiar? Well we are bringing back some fun and fabulous sketches of the past for your enjoyment. We will still have a prize, and our lovely sponsor is Digi Stamp Boutique.




I love Sally Ann's images! So sweet and whimsical! I did mention a prize, and it will be 6 free digis of your choice if you are the winner. So what are you waiting for, get creating!!!!!!



But don't leave just yet till I get to show you my card using Sammy Smith. I had to paper piece his little sweater, giving him a fun argyle print. I love the blues, greens and browns of this Basic Grey paper, Marjolaine. Please check out what the rest of the DT has created, it will make you say WOW!!!!!






8 comments:

Stacy said...

I do love Sally's images! And this little guy is no exception! I love the plaid paper and your paper piecing! Just adorable!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Sammy looks so debonair in his argyle sweater! Love the paper piecing! So glad you are starting to feel a little better! Take Care!
Hugs! Judi

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, love your card, isn't Sammy the type of geek that you would like your daughter to date rather than a bad boy!!!??? I love his argyle sweater your paper piecing is so good and I just love your colours. So glad your feeling better just take care as your health is so important.
Have a great week crafting.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

i love your little guy. He is so cute with the little frog. Love his argyle sweet too. Great DP.
Hugs, Nancy

Jeannie said...

I have these papers, and now I must get this image because it works so perfectly with him! I especially love the paper pieced sweater!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Jackie Randolph said...

Perfect paper piecing for Sammy!! Love these BG papers and I think they were made just for this little guy! Hope the road to mending is going well.

Genevieve said...

Welcome back Linda! I missed you last week, glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. Your little guy is so very sweet! I love your Dp & his paper pieced sweater is adorable. Hope you have a good week.

Tc
Genevieve

Sharon Basel said...

This is so darn cute, especially with the paper piecing you did for his argyle sweater - quite dapper! Great colors - I love those papers.
Hugs,
Sharon