Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today's Second Post - How Sweet

Hooray for Wednesdays!!!!! It's the day of the week I get to post twice for two different design teams I am on and love sooooooo much! Speaking of love, that's exactly what you are gonna to be over Arlana's new sketch for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Isn't it grand?!!!!!
As you know, we have some very generous sponsors each and every week, and this one is no exception. Yep, it's Stamp Fairy, a shop FULL of adorable images and even digi paper packs. Now if you are our grand prize winner, you will receive 4 digi images FREE! Thanks Gerda!!!


Now check out this Stamp Fairy image I was lucky enough to work with!!!!! It's from Monsters Under the Bed Critter section. I immediately knew I wanted to paper piece him! When I saw the mini polka dotted paper I thought get well card, so why did I make my sentiment "a little hello?" I think I was having a senior moment and completely forgot what my initial intention was with the card. All I can say to try and save this is I can always write a get well note inside!!!!! Except for the mini dotted paper, everything else came from from scrap bin!!!!!!! Love it!! And what else I love are the other creations by the rest of the DT. Please check 'em out on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog and leave them a comment!!

10 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Another cutie Linda!!! The blue and yellow look so pretty together and I love the paper piecing!

Deanne :)

nessy said...

love all the dots ~and what an adorable dotty dino!!
vanessa xx

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, love your Polka Dots such a great image to paper piece. Very pretty colours very cute card and that ribbon is such a perfect match. Thanks so much for a great posting this week.
Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Oh Linda, I love, love, love this little guy. I really like the paper piecing and especially you choice of colors. Your dotted swiss ribbon and paper is perfect.
Hugs, Nancy

Jeannie said...

Such a fun and sweet little dinosaur and I love all of the polka dots!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Linda, I love your monster card! Especially the polka dot paper piecing! She looks like she has the measles...and your hello sentiment is perfect. She is just too cute even those she is ill! What a fun card! Perfect ribbon with your papers! Thanks for your SSW post! Have a great week!

Barb said...

Linda - you just do the CUTEST cards!!! Love this little monster!

Jackie Randolph said...

This has to be the most fabulous fun card ever!! I just love all the different fun papers and your paper piecing monster is the cutest ever!!
Fabulous card hun!!

Genevieve said...

Linda I just love the dottie Dino, he is so cute. Fab card :)

Tc
Genevieve

Sharon Basel said...

This is so darn cute Linda with the paper piecing and your wonderful stitching. Fab papers here. You always have the best paper combinations!
Sharon :)