Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Look Who Hatched

And isn't this the most adorable baby image?!!!! It is from Fresh Brewed Designs, and you can find it HERE. Now this card is for our Freshly Brewed Challenge this week, use 2 or more embellishments on your creation. I had this fun little pack of embellies that worked perfectly with this challenge. First along the left side of the card, I used sequins with brads to hold them in place. The right side of the card are two clips (don't know what else to call them) that are also held in place with brads. Now if I really wanted to stretch the definition of embellishments, I'm going to also mention the sewing and nesties!!!!! LOL!!!!! This card measures 4.25" square, a fun size that I've been making a lot of because it still fits inside an A2 envelope. Now I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

2 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Good Gracious, Lady!
If I tried to make eight cards to all post in one day, I think the Earth would stop spinning and I'd just fall off!
I read all 4 posts today and every single one of your projects is unique and special!
xoxo
Stacie

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OK, so this guy totally deserves alot more love than he has gotten!!! He is going to be showcased this week on the FBD Facebook page! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. I smiled from ear to ear when I saw it!!! The colors are super sweet and he looks as adorable as could be.

LOTS of HUGS and SMILES!!!