Friday, March 18, 2011

My Fave - A Sketch at Clearly Inspired Challenge

Yep, I do like my sketch challenges, so when Cassie posted this beaut for our next Clearly Inspired Challenge, I was thrilled.

Here's my card, using the adorable set Spring Critters from Clear Dollar Stamps. I heat embossed this cute bunny so I could use my Tombow markers and blender pen to add a bit of color. Of course I'm using scraps of designer paper, Basic Grey I think. So much fun, and it all started with a wonderful sketch! Now please, please, please play along with us 'cause we have some really awesome prizes to give out.

Just a reminder, our Clear Dollar Stamps monthly blog hop is this Sunday. Be sure and join us then too, we'll all have a roarin' good time, I'm sure of it!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Cassie said...

I LOVE this card, Linda! Just love it! I know I always say 'that is one of my favorite sets from CDS', but that really is, haha! Using up scraps is fun and it makes me feel accomplished. Great take on the sketch, and I am REALLY looking forward to the Blog Hop on Sunday :D

Shell said...

This card is so soft and sweet. I love the colors and the way you colored the bunny. Great job.

Stacy said...

Cute, cute card! That bunny is just adorable! I am going to have to make time to try this sketch!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh soooooooooo cute Linda. Love how you colored that sweet bunny. Soooooooooooo cute. Gorgeous card.

Barb said...

Love the bunny - perfect for spring! Great card!