Saturday, March 19, 2011

Picture Perfect Saturday

It's definitely going to be a busy Saturday, that's for sure. So much jammed into one little weekend!!! But I've got an awesome color combo to share with you from Picture Perfect Creations - Always artichoke, Elegant eggplant, and Tangerine tango.

Here's my card. I pulled out a go to set from PTI that I absolutely love, Out on a Limb. And check it out, no sewing!!!!! See, I can make a card without sewing!!!! LOL!!! The artichoke dsp is actually from a Christmas collection. I paper pierced along the bottom layer, using the little dots within the paper itself as my guide. A little touch of Stickles inside the flowers and three little butterflies and this card is complete.
See you tomorrow for the Clear Dollar Stamps blog hop! Don't forget to play along with our Clearly Inspired Challenge also...it's a sketch!!!!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my goodness Linda! Are you feeling well? No Sewing?!?! I really did not notice, I guess I am busy too! But now that you mention it ;) lol...
I LOVE these colors and that splash of orange. Those butterflies are just perfect!!! Great paper piercing (almost sewing ?? maybe??... :D)
I hope you have fun on your busy weekend and enjoy some sunshine!

Sending lots of hugs
Heather

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Beautiful! I love butterflies.. and yours are a gorgeous addition to your card!

Stacy said...

Beautiful card Linda! Sewing or not, your cards are always an inspiration! I would have never thought of this color combo but it is very elegant! Love that stamp!