Tuesday, March 30, 2010

On the Road Again with a Graceful Skater

Bet your wondering what I'm talking about with that title!! It's the two sets I'm previewing for Clear Dollar Stamps' release April 1st. The first two cards are from a fun set called On the Road Again. Great for all the travelers and campers out there. I found some Cosmo Cricket paper I had with a travelin' theme for this card featuring the jeep and verse.
Now this card I decided to hitch up the camper to the jeep and head for the hills! Again I found some fun papers and let them decide my colors. Other DT blogs that are a must on your travels to look at who are also previewing this set are:
Now this lovely lady is from the Graceful Skater set. Such beauty and grace. I kept it simple with the colors - Kraft, White, Black, and Raspberry Fizz. Just a bit of bling and all eyes are on the lovely skater! Please check out these other blogs for some fabulous inspiration:
See you tomorrow for the last day of sneak peeks.


7 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Whohoo... just what any trucker wants a skater on the road with him. LOL cute truck card, the layouts are fun and so are the papers. Very pretty skater card!

Cassie said...

Hey Linda! Awesome sneaks, my friend! Your On the Road Again sneaks are my favorite. . .makes me want to camp :D

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Linda. Lovely creations. Love the dp with the jeep on your first card. All the pink and dp is lovely with the graceful skater.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, what great cards! Love you paper with the jeep! Love the skater - just beautiful! Keep up the great work!

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Linda! What a super pretty skater card! Perfect background paper, pretty scallops and a little bling certainly does keep your eye on the skater! Great card!

Linda Borneman said...

Oops...forgot to comment on the other 3 cards!

Linda, lookie at your "On the Road Again" cards...how cute can they be??? I love the blue one best, the dotted swiss embossing, the smart coordinating papers, the scalloped edge on your mat and sentiment and your pertty pearls and stitiching!

Love your other rustic "On the Road Again" card, too...love that coordinating paper (I used it last month on my Scenic Trees/Vacation card, remember?) I just love, love, love it! Your cutely colored jeep and clip thing-a-ma-bob is adorable! Love it!

Rebecca Ednie said...

That nifty car paper is the perfect backdrop for both cards! And crazy cute!!