Sunday, March 14, 2010

Just Havin' Fun

I am having fun today trying to play in my stamp room. Unfortunately I hurt my back yesterday so the time I spend sitting and playing is limited. I had already had this image, a digital from Phindy's Place, colored with Copic markers so all it needed was put together. Are you ready for this??? I used purple!!!!!! I am so not a purple person, avoiding it when I can!! But I really wanted to go outside of my comfort zone using Vintage violet, Marigold morning (remember these?), Old olive and Rose red. Thanks for stopping by. It's time to lay down and get the heating pad on my back.

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful color combo and it looks fabulous with that adorable image...the layout looks awesome, too!!!!! Sorry about your back...hope you feel better soon!!!

Heather said...

This is adorable! AWESOME layout! Hope you back is feeling better!

Cassie said...

That is absolutely beautiful, Linda! What a wonderful color combo too. Hope you feel better very soon. . .my back's been giving me trouble too :(