Monday, March 1, 2010

And Now a Color Challenge

What, two posts in one day???!!! Can you tell I had the day off...and the kids had school!!!!! I decided to play along with the challenge over at Phindy's Place at Paper Craft Planet. The challenge - use a Phindy digital image plus the colors blue, green and orange. My cardstock colors are Brilliant blue, Ballet blue, White, and Pumpkin pie. The DSP is from SU, Urban Garden. I love this image, called Stepping Out. Isn't she a sweetie!! Great colors!

3 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! You have been doing some serious stamping lately. This is totally adorable. I love all the patterns and texture. Absolutely fabulous!

Linda Borneman said...

Linda, this is so so so cute! Love this Phindy's Place image and I can tell you are really taking off with your Copic coloring! Great job! Love that Loopy Punch border on this, too!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cute. She is darling and your buttons look great.