Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's a Hockey Night in Pittsburgh

Good thing for hockey to help get me thru till football season!!! Way to go Pens, chalk up another victory! I watched hockey closely during the Olympics. Of course I wanted USA to win, but I've gotta tell ya, I was thrilled that it was Sydney Crosby who scored the winning goal for Canada. Sort of a win/win situation for us Penguin fans! With hockey on my mind, I decided to use the set Hockey Time from Clear Dollar Stamps. This is a dual challenge card: first is the sketch challenge from Little Paper Shop, and the second is the ColourQ Challenge -- Certainly celery, Baja breeze, Night of navy, Sahara sand and White. Well I've got to admit, I made a mistake and used Kiwi kiss instead of celery...oops. Oh well, at least it's still a green. I'm off to work on some sneak peeks for April (yes, I said April). Maybe the snow will be all gone by then!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is super cool! Awesome card!

Stacy Morgan said...

So cool! I love this hockey set! I need to pull it out again!

Alex Maldonado said...

SOOO cool!! I had never seen that stamp before!! definitely a must have!! Love your brads - looks awesome Linda!! :)