Thursday, August 21, 2008

Welcome to the Beach

This seagull often greeted us on our way to the beach. We had a most wonderful vacation!! 7 days just isn't long enough. We weren't ready to leave when it was time. I wanted to stay another week, didn't think anyone would miss us if we didn't come home!! Several days were cloudy, one day rained, but I still got sunburned!!! I got several scrapbook pages done while I was there, all ready for the new vacation pictures!! Now back to reality -- stamp camp is Sunday, VSN is Friday and Saturday (I'm hosting a challenge Saturday nite, hope to see you there!), and work is happenin' fast and furious! I hope to get everything done so I can stamp for fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this pic of your little buddy! The water looks so nice! Glad you're home safe and sound!

bensarmom said...

What a beautiful view. Glad you could get away and rest and enjoy yourselves.