Monday, August 4, 2008

Color Throwdown #4


My good bloggin friend Heather (The Best in Life...) posted these color challenges from Color Throwdown --- Almost amethyst, Certainly celery, Basic black. Since I don't use purples much, I figured this would be a good one to start out with! I always pull out Blossoms Abound when I need some inspiration so I am sad to see it retiring. I stamped the French Script over top the flower (stamped on shimmery white) then sponged the edges. This was the first time using the SU build a brad and I love it!!!! The background paper is by Memory Box, Sprout. Hard to see but I paper pierced the upper right corner too. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Heather said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the colors and the patterns together! The French Script looks great stamped in the background of the lilacs!

Lynn Put said...

This is a beautiful card! I love how you did the French Script ontop of the Lilac!

Joanne said...

This is SO pretty!