Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day Wish RAK Challenges all Weekend


And I am hosting one of the challenges. This is my card for it -- female birthday card with two twists...first use something you received thru WRAK (for my card it is the Morning Soft image) and secondly to use a SCS Color Challenge. My colors are Taken with teal, Certainly celery and Real red. I was concerned at first that it might look Christmasy, but I'm liking it more and more. The ribbon is from Papertrey Ink's latest release. It's gorgeous!! Thanks for looking. I'll be posting more as I complete the challenges.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Linda!! I love that poppy ribbon with the colors!

Ann said...

Beautiful color combo! I love the way that yummy satin ribbon pops against the teal! :D

Heather said...

Beautiful! I love this color combo and your coloring is terrific!