Sunday, August 24, 2008

VSN Felt Challenge

This VSN challenge called for using felt or flock on your card. Well I don't own any flocking so I immediately thought of the felt flowers I've been hoarding. The sentiment is from the new release at Verve Stamps. I used some of the new SU In Colors - Kiwi kiss, Tangerine tango, Non-SU brown, and Rose red DSP. I love the wide satin ribbon, I keep a spool of it on my desk at all times, that way it's within arms' reach! Now I know I'm going to have to order the new colors of felt flowers in the new SU catalog!! Now my wish list has just gotten longer!!!! Will it every stop? Gosh I hope not!!!

4 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh wow...I love this...the color combination is just gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Linda! Love those new colors and all your felt flowers!

Jacynthe said...

Oh how fun to find your blog!! I was in a swap with you a few years ago and I am just thrilled to find your blog!! I have admired your work for a long time now. This card is very cute. I know what you mean by the long wish list for the new catalog...

Jacynthe

Heather said...

Great card! That ribbon is delish! That is also one of my favorite sentiments! Great job!