Sunday, October 22, 2017

Cats vs. Dogs

It's time to share the latest CAS challenge over at The Outlawz, Cats vs. Dogs. Of course I went with cat!!!

Some refer to my style as clean and simple...I like to say it's quick and easy!! 10 minutes was all this card took thanks to the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape. I even included a scrap of Gold Glimmer Paper that I almost threw away (GASP!!). I used the Cat Punch from the Spooky Cat bundle (gosh I love that thing!!) and the sentiment from the Spooky Cat stamp set (also part of the bundle). I think I must make a few more of these...they were that quick and easy!!!


I'd like to submit my card to the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - Spots/Stripes or Halloween
Allsorts - Halloween
My Time to Craft - Halloween or Cats (haha, I've got both!!)
Aud Sentiments - Halloween + a sentiment
Try it on Tuesday - It's Halloween Time


7 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

A fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, that is a great card. Perfect for Halloween or actually anytime. My daughter came over this weekend with her pup and we had the ongoing issue of cat vs dog. My cats are still trying to recover...they are 10 years old and not used to having animal visitors.

Joan said...

fab card, I have a witchy black cat with green eyes, I would love him to sit in the window at halloween and look scary but he won't !

Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

Margik said...

Great Halloween card! I love the cat silhouette!Thanks you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays!
Mar :)

Furrbster said...

Brill card - I would choose cats too!!

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

susiestacey said...

Great card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Halloween' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Mummylade said...

Lovely project! Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Allsorts and hope to see you next week!