Saturday, September 2, 2017

Flamingo Christmas

It's a new month and time for a new Link Up Challenge at the Creative Playground. Our theme is Anything Goes and if you use an Imagine That Digistamp image, you'll get the featured set emailed to you for FREE!!! And this month the featured set is Manatee Painter:

 

For my card, I used the wonderful Flamingo Christmas.  I simply can't get enough of these fabulous flamingos!! I even used one of the digital papers included. So easy, when you use the color version!! Now be sure and join us this month at the Creative Playground for your chance at winning a $10 gift certificate to Imagine That Digistamp.
 

 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your flamingo is super cute. I guess we both went with a Christmas theme instead of the Manatee, hehe.

Kristine said...

Fabby card linda!! I love that you added the li'l strip of pink polka-dot to tie in the color of the flamingo - that was PERFECT!! Great thinking. I always love your cards - so pretty and the layouts just work! :) Thanks my friend. Hope you have a great week ahead. Thanks again for the pretty card in the mail, I ♥ it!!