Monday, August 28, 2017

Gift Card Holder

Welcome to the Anything But a Card Monday over at Catch the Bug. Today I have a gift card holder to share. I found the "how to's" on Pinterest and used the Balloon Monkey image from Bugaboo. Let me tell ya, in case you don't know, but you can spend HOURS on Pinterest if you're not careful!!! Great place for that much needed inspiration sometimes! The monkey was cut out using my Scan N Cut and colored with copics. He's popped up on a panel that I sponged green and blue ink. Now I planned on putting on a small cloud die cut or two but, as I mentioned about spending a lot of time on Pinterest, it was 2am before I knew it and I simply forgot!!! Check out some other fun ABC projects over at Catch the Bug.

Challenges I'm submitting my project to include:
Craft Rocket - Animal Kingdom
Cute Card Thursday - Bright Colors

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is just adorable. That is a perfect idea. I hear you about Pintrist.

Alex said...

The little monkey is great. Love the colours you have used.

Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#40 – Animal Kingdom}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#8 – For the birthday – Summerkids are best}
Alex' Kreative Seite