Saturday, June 3, 2017

Sending Hugs

Well, well, well, would you look at that...I never posted my card for today's Anything Goes challenge over at Catch the Bug!!! Let me tell ya, working all these extra hours has really made me a scatter brain!! Anyway, this card uses a sweet Bugaboo image called Cute Bee Flower. I had cut him out using my Scan N Cut and decided this was a perfect time to put him on a card! I did add some sparkle to his wings and the center of the flower with my wink of stella pen. The sentiment is white heat embossed on black...not sure I like that big black sentiment strip but it ain't comin' off!!! Now I'm off to see what else I've forgotten to do today!!! Be sure and join us at Catch the Bug for an Anything Goes challenge.

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, that card is just adorable. I know this last week was a rough one for me too, hehe. Love the colors which are so cheery.