Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Ruff Day?

Yeah, I feel like I've been having a couple of ruff days!!! But this too shall pass! Anyway, here's the latest sketch for you from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Talk about fabulous!!!

Another piece of fabulousness is our sponsor...Bugaboo. Always a fan favorite!!! 

Here's my card, using the hilarious Crabby Dog image. Oh my how he makes me laugh!! Reminds me of Gru's pet in Despicable Me!! Now I hope you can join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 for your chance at winning some Bugaboo images of your very own!!

7 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh isn't he cute. I love your red mat, it pops.

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, like your sad pooch. It is a perfect card to bring a smile to someone who needs one.

anne said...

Brilliant card Linda, it certainly made me smile.
Hugs
Anne xx

Joanna M. said...

He DOES look like Gru's dog! I think I need this image. Totally nailed it this time Linda!

Kathie said...

OMG this is such a cute image, it really made me laugh when I saw your card, this image reminds me of a teacher one of my sons had last year, he was an awesome teacher with a heart of gold and a soft spot for my son. Love your papers and embellishments. Take care.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Linda, this Crabby Dog is hilarious! I love your pop of red!...helps to show his rage! It's always great to stop by and see you and everyone else!
Hugs,
Judi

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAHAHA...missed this too! I'm filing this to case. Love it!