Thursday, December 15, 2016

Celebrate the Season

Thursdays over at Catch the Bug mean seeing cards using Oldie Bug Goodie Bugaboo images. Yes, I'm still working on Christmas cards...now all I need to do is get them in the mail too!!! My Bugaboo image is Christmas Sunbonnet Candy Cane. I cut her out using my Scan N Cut with every intention to use her on a different project. Well obviously that didn't happen so I put her to work here!! My background was created using the Stitched Whirl Background die from Simon Says Stamp and the stitched rectangle die found in the Blueprints 13 by My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from the Holiday Tree stamp set by Paper Trey Ink. And yes, I pulled out some washi tape to use, something I don't do often enough!!
     

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, she is beautiful. I'm with you...I make Christmas cards all year 'round, but I still have to get mine mailed out.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my goodness....how sweet is this. I still don't own any of that washi tape....haha