Sunday, April 24, 2016

Thinking of You Clean and Simple Style

We have a great clean & simple challenge this week over at The Outlawz - thinking of you cards. I've made it goal to send out a card or two every week so thinking of you is what I use most. I decided to use a Hero Arts must have stamp and die set that hasn't seen much love, You're So Lovely. The black diamond border comes from Gina K Designs, and the sentiment is a stamp set and die from the latest Stamp of Approval kit, Beautiful World. Did you notice I used purple?!!! In fact, the same purple ink I used on the flower I smeared onto a scrap piece of white to die cut the word "you" as well as used direct to paper technique for the purple layer. So fun and ready for the mailbox! Hope you can join us over at The Outlawz for our thinking of you CAS challenge.
 

1 comment:

terrie said...

Linda, you card turned out really nice....love the purple with a touch of black.
Thinking of you cards is a must in every card maker stash...
Well done on your card