Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas

We're back with a new sketch for you to try at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs. Heather is a sweet, sweet lady who is also very talented. Be sure and stop by her store to take a look around, I'm sure you'll find something there you simply must have!! 

I turned the sketch to accommodate my darling image, Christmas Stocking Girl and Ho Ho Ho sentiment. I hit up my scrap pile and found this fun holly pattern paper. Love the colors, a bit non-traditional which is right up my alley! Don't forget the Anything Goes Christmas challenge also going on at the Fresh Brewed Blog where you can win even more Fresh Brewed Designs goodness! Can't wait to see what you create with our sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

  

3 comments:

anne said...

That paper is lovely Linda, such pretty colours and perfect with this image, she reminds me of my niece. Beautiful card.
Hugs
Anne x

Joanna M. said...

I love the pop of pink on your card. So pretty. You are SUCH a busy girl, my friend. How DO you keep up with all your DT cards?!!

Heide said...

Super cute, love the pop of pink. Hugs, Heide