Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Being the last Wednesday of the month, we have a blast from the past sketch for you at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Why not have some fun and give it a try! 

Our wonderful sponsor is none other than the fun and whimsical Doodle Pantry. If you've never visited Laurie's store, do so because you're in for a real treat!! 

My card uses the adorable Quirky Turkey color version. I even used one of the digital papers that comes with this set. Hope you can join us this week for our blast from the past challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

5 comments:

anne said...

This is just such a happy card, perfect for a celebration and to raise a smile.
Hugs Anne

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Linda, I always love your Doodle Pantry cards! That's why I fell in love with Winter Birthday! This is an adorable Thanksgiving card too! It's been fun creating with you at Bugaboo too!
Hugs, Judi

Kathie said...

Oh Linda, I do love your Quirky Turkey, such a cute image and such pretty colours together. Totally perfect for Thanksgiving it puts such smile on my face. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

What a great card, love the cute Turkey image, using the colored images make putting the card together super easy and fun! Have a super week. Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

Can I just say how much I LOVE this card. That pop of pink is FAB-U-LOUS!! That turkey just makes me grin too. Great job this week teamie!
~Jo