Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Geometric Shapes

Today's the first I've been in my stamp room since Friday!! I've been under the weather and have gone from bed to couch back to bed again since Saturday. ICK!! Needless to say I'm way behind on my DT required cards. Here's my card to share with you the Sunday CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. This week we're asking for a clean and simple card using a geometric shape. I pulled out this Argyle Background stamp set from Lawn Fawn to finally get inky! I did some second generation of the solid argyle after the first stamping was done in black. The sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn,
So Much to Say. The white and red layer are popped up onto the black card base using fun foam. Join us if you please over at The Outlawz CAS challenge for some geometric shapely fun.
   

1 comment:

Joanna M. said...

I've been worried about you friend. Glad that you are starting to feel a bit better.