Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Holly Jolly Christmas

With all my dilemmas from last week, I never got a card made until now for the Dies and Punches challenge we have going on at Holly Jolly Christmas. I used an image from Bugaboo, our sponsor --  Kidz Reindeer. I die cut the image, the red and white striped papers as well as the snowflake. The sentiment is punched out. A little glossy accents on the lights give a nice shine. Join us at Holly Jolly Christmas for some die cut/punches fun.

Challenges I'm entering my card to include:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Christmas 
Completely Christmas - Anything goes, twist suitable for a male


2 comments:

anne said...

This image is adorable Linda and I like your stitched snowflake die too.
Anne

Brenda B said...

Aww, very cute! Love that stitched snowflake die too. Thanks for playing along with us at CHNC Extra this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

Hugs
Brenda
CHNC Extra DT