Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Bounty of Blessings

This is the first I've been in my stamp room in such a long time!!! I've been nursing a bad back and finally have started feeling better...so why not make a card!! This one is for a challenge over at Stamp TV to use the current kit, The Simple Things, and ribbon from it. I used the wheat, in honey mustard ink, as well as the second generation stamping. Love the subtle shadow and illusion of depth. I also love the brown, turquoise and mustard color palette of the  designer paper. Fun to get my craft on again!!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Well, here you are! I'm sorry to hear about your bad back and I hope you'll be better soon. I just posted on the Outlawz CAS DT that I hadn't seen or heard from you in quite awhile. I miss you and hope you'll be back up to 100% soon! BTW...your card is stunning!