Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thinking of You

It's a mild Sunday...good day for taking Phillip back to Pitt. He was a happy camper to be returning. His Dad and I are enjoying the quiet at home!!! Meals will be a lot different too, I won't have to cook such big ones anymore.

Here's my card to this week's Clean and Simple challenge over at The Outlawz. The theme is "New Beginnings." With the below zero temps they're calling for starting tomorrow night, I am so ready for a new season. Especially one with sun and beautiful flowers. This is a Hero Arts stamp and die set that is new to me also, because this is the first time I've used it. I used the rock and roll method on the flower, using some ink pads by Gina K Designs. Thought the diagonal greeting added some fun interest. The flower is die cut and popped up. Quick and easy, that's for sure.
 

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Another fabulous CAS card, you do these so well. Love the rose!
hugs
Glenda