Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mr. Snowman

I know I've been missing for a few days, but now I'm back. I had knee surgery on Friday which went very well. It just slowed me down getting into my craft room to create. This card is for the latest Clean & Simple challenge over at The Outlawz. Our theme this week is snowmen. This guy is a die cut and stamped using Shape Up Snowman from PaperTrey Ink. The snow hills are also a PTI die & can be found HERE. The background navy layer was created with a Simon Says Stamp die, Falling Stars. Once everything was cut out and stamped, it went together like a puzzle. Had to add some Stickles, especially since I smeared some black ink from my fingers onto Mr. Snowman's hat! Now I sure hope you can join us this week for our Sunday CAS challenge at The Outlawz.

Some challenges I'm submitting this card to include:
CAS-ual Fridays - Let it Snow
Craftitude - Anything Goes/Christmas Sparkle
Craftyhands - Season's Greetings/Winter Theme
Sweet Pea Stampers - It's Cold Outside
Moving Along With the Times - Winter Wonderland

    

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a cute snowman card! Also love the sparkles on the card. Thank you for sharing this card at Sweet Pea Stampers "It's cold outside". We wish you good luck and hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-Sweet Pea Stampers

Deb said...

Love that adorable snowman and those falling snowflakes. The glitter rocks! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, great colors and design. Thank you for joining us at Craftitude. Merry Christmas & Happy new year and thank you for all your support joining in our challenges xx

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Lovely snowman so christmassy thankyou for joining our challenge this time at craftitude good luck fiona dt. x

Glenda Atkins said...

Your card is wonderful and you used such a cute snowman! Love the layered snow on the ground and the use of glitter!
hugs
Glenda

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I meant to say I hope your knee surgery has helped and is making a difference!
hugs
Glenda