Thursday, November 14, 2013

Howdy!

I can't believe I got a second card done for the Western theme challenge over at Catch the Bug. This is Dottie Cowgirl. I don't think I've ever used her before, so this was a perfect challenge to do just that! I paired her up with some fun cowboy paper, very rustic. I've been so into brads lately I decided to do a little cross stitching in the corner with some linen thread for a change. Such a simple card yet oh so fun to make. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday. The sun is out here, hoping it will finish melting the snow we go on Tuesday. Way too early for snow!!

5 comments:

Lola said...

I LOVE Dottie! She looks fabulous and I really like your little stitching in the lower right. Makes a big impact. Thanks for using a Bugaboo image and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

Min said...

Absolutely lovin' this Linda!!
The stitching is a great addition!
We’re so glad you decided to play along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Western Round Up Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our next challenge that begins tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations

Jenn Zeeb said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Western Round-up Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! Just loved your card, and hope to see more of your work in future challenges!

Bugaboo Stamps DT
Jenn Zeeb

Glenda Atkins said...

OOOOKay, I love your cowgirl too, you are rocking the western theme:O)! I too love the stitching!
hugs
Glenda

Anonymous said...

Dottie is darn cute!