Friday, January 25, 2013

Poodles of Fun

Well today has not been poodles of fun, a dusting of snow that turned into 5 inches to shovel and worry about everyone getting home...no fun at all. What was fun though was getting into my stamp room and creating this card for the Seize the Birthday challenge - follow the sketch and make a girly birthday card. I've had this adorable image from Doodle Pantry printed off for quite some time now and finally found the perfect sketch to go with it (isn't it supposed to be the other way around?!!!). The image is called Poodle of Fun and can be found HERE. Now normally I use the coordinating digital paper that's included with sets, but my scrap paper bin is still full so why not raid it!!

I hope you enjoy your weekend, stay warm. The crock pot is full of homemade vegetable soup for dinner tonight...mmmmm, it's smelling so good in here! 

9 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

This little colored poodle is so darn cute and lovable.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So cute and a great sentiment :) Hope your soup takes the chill off!

Stacy said...

MMMMMM I will take some of that soup! But you can keep the snow :(
Hope your family stays safe and warm.

This card is adorable Linda! Your sentiment cracked me up! I love the pink matting, it is perfect for this little poodle! I mean really you can't have a poodle without pink, right?! Hee hee!
Have a bowl of soup for me.
Warm Hugs from MO
Stacy x

Glenda Atkins said...

Yummy, I love making soups and stews, everything smells so good and when the family comes home what a greeting for them, the smell of comfort:O) Love the poodle card, wonderfully done!
hugs
Glenda

Jeannie said...

Teehee this is too cute and I just have to CASE it!!! I so adore Doodle Pantry!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh yes... I have that poodle too and have yet to use it...need more time...thank you for the inspiration. As a matter of fact, I cased you on yesterday,s blog post and put a link to you. I dare not case another quite so soon...haha. Again, darling card. We use to breed poodles when I was a child.

Migdalia said...

A LOVELY card!TFS

Barb said...

Love, love, love this poodle!!

Dawn Frost said...

I love the pink flower and stitching. Great card Linda!